Saturday, May 05, 2007

Pictures!!

Well, you asked for 'em, so here they are!! I hope none of you are eating while you're reading this cause you may just lose your appetite upon seeing my gi-normous belly. My Rachel Lind was 'kind' last night and only said, "it's getting a little bigger!" To which Johnny later said, "and you're getting a little grayer!" I said, "Why didn't you SAY that!?!" Oh well! It was funny for me to hear anyway!!


Are you sure you're ready?!?





.................................






................................





Ok, here you go!






Ok, now, be honest! What do you think? Am I huge? Go ahead, you can say it. I can take it. Hey, I've taken the rest of it!! LOL I may never talk to you again, but I'll smile and then post what you said about me and hear other people call YOU idiots and morons!! LOL Just kidding. :~)

'Just remember, this is for posterity, so....... be honest.' (I love Princess Bride)

9 comments:

Sherri said...

Finally. THANK you. It makes it very real and exciting to actually see the pictures. Can't wait till you find out whether it's a boy or a girl! See, I told you; you look gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy goodness you are definitley not huge; but you sure look good kiddo.. How have you been feeling? Hang in there take care and hope everyone there is doing great

Anonymous said...

Amy, you are beautiful!

Janelle said...

Oh my goodness, you are ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I just love pictures of pregnant bellies! You are NOT huge. Does the lady that was telling you that wear pop bottle glasses by chance? ;) I think you look wonderful! I loved my entire pregnancy. I even loved my big belly. I even got gestational diabetes and still loved every minute. Even toward the end everyone kept asking me if I was ready to be done with it and get that baby out, I actually wasn't ready to be done. I know I sound like a freak, but maybe it is different when it's your third one. You look great and any comment that says otherwise, let it go in one ear and on out the other! Thank you so much for the pictures!!!

Amy Martin said...

Ah!! You all are SO sweet. I just LOVE you all to pieces! You make me laugh and cry all at the same time. But, then again, I AM pregnant, so I guess that's what happens!! Hugs and kisses to all. MWAH!

Janelle said...

PS - If it makes you feel EVEN better, I just looked back on my 5 months pregnant picture and I think I was bigger. I started showing early, or so it seemed, but as I said before I really didn't mind. Do you want me to send you a picture? It's kinda fun looking back on those pictures. I can't believe I was once that BIG!

Amy Martin said...

I would LOVE pictures. That would be great. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I can not believe people are saying that you are "huge" you are soo tiny and very cute. Thanks for the pictures.
Melisa

Liz said...

You are sooooo cute!!! I don't think you llok big at all!