Monday morning I decided I better take the SIX puppies (that Dixie had) to Wal-Mart and try to get rid of them. Cheyenne and Travis were really quite attached to the black and white one. Cheyenne had named him Triple... "because he trips all the time, momma!" But we gave them ALL away, because I'm a mean momma and don't think we need more than the 2 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses and 2 fish that we already have. And after 5 of the 6 decided to take a swim in our pool that morning, I was more than ready to get them to someone else. That's all I need right now is to see puppies floating in my pool and then have to explain it to the kids. No thanks!
We initially thought the little brown and white one (dubbed 'Little Pooch') was from Beau, but he wasn't really any bigger than the rest, so we really don't know WHO the daddy is. Those sneaky guys! Dixie is in the background and was pretty concerned about us taking them away, but I think she's relieved now.
And here's my baby!! Can't post pictures of dogs without including him.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness they're SO CUTE! I'm glad it's you and not me; I wouldn't have had the heart to give any of them away. Especially if my kids both liked the same one! LOL
I was beginning to think (after 2 hours of sitting there) that we were going to have to bring one of them back home with us. And it was, of course, the only one that they hadn't named! LOL But I think I looked pitiful enough in the 88 degree weather, with my PROTRUDING belly and all, that the last couple felt sorry for me and decided to let me get out of the heat and go home. This was the longest I've had to sit there. The last two times it was 30 and 45 minutes. But we're going to be smart now, and get her spayed!!
Post a Comment