We have our house up for sale and intend to start building a new house as soon as this one sells.
I am so excited to get started, but never more so than when we were out at the land the other night and got to see this.

I can already picture us sitting on our front porch in the evenings, watching as God paints many different, beautiful sunsets on the canvas of the sky.

We have set up our houseplans so that we will get to see the sunrise while we eat breakfast in the mornings and then be able to see the sunsets as we relax in the evenings, either in our livingroom or on our front porch.








4 comments:
Wow, that is breathtaking! I'm jealous. :) Won't you be sad to leave your current home, though? You've put so much work into it!
I could live out the rest of my days in this house and be happy, but Johnny is ready for some more room to roam, so we're moving on to the next phase in our lives together. Or at least we're trying to. If we could just get our house to sell. I have very mixed emotions about moving, but I think once I start packing it will really hit home.
I must say that Our Heavenly Father is a Wonderful artist~ The colors He puts together never clash~ Enjoy all the Sunrises and Sunsets you can squeeze into your life~
Blessings to You and Yours~
Tamela
(I am Amanda's Mom)
AMEN to the last comment! Very well put! We all should sit for a minute and enjoy sunrises and sunsets and reflect on how great our God is and how blessed we are!
I thought for sure you were going to say that you had sold your house and were getting ready to move! The last post kind of left us hanging, saying that you were scrambling to have your house ready to show, then you start a post like this one... anyway, I hope and pray that your house does sell in the Lord's timing AND that He will give you a right heart-attitude regarding moving and everything involved. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment