Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Me and My Laptop!

Well, here I sit. It's 11:46 pm and I'm still not in bed.

I spent the better part of the day running around comparing prices on laptop computers and cordless phones. That is not an easy task with two children in tow, but we made it through and now I'm sitting here on my couch having fun playing with my new toy.

And I'm loving it!!

This is a business tool, but it's MY business, so I get to set the rules. And so far, there are no rules!

I'm going to have lots of fun navigating around this thing in the next couple days, but I'm also going to actually be using it for work too! LOL I have a presentation that I have to do tomorrow, and I'm hoping to be able to do some online enrollments then. That would be GREAT!

That being said, I should probably GO TO BED so I can get some rest. I think I have everything together that I will need, but you never know what the last minute details will entail.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings. I've wanted a laptop for a really long time and now I have the resources to get one!! YAY!!!! It is so worth all the hard work from last month!

Nighty night, ya'll!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I can't wait to get one myself. But I'm afraid if I do, it will just be one more excuse to stay holed up in my room. LOL Enjoy yours enough for me too in the meantime. Love ya.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Email me with the specifics, I would love to know what kind you found and how much it was. I was shopping for one, but decided to wait for a better deal. So, we just upgraded the memory on my desktop and I am sooooo happy with that, I am willing to wait for the notebook!