Sunday, March 09, 2008

Buyer Beware!

I have just recently found a little gold nugget of information that I thought I should share with you all.

If you will do a google search on quaternium-15, a little ingredient put in baby wash, cosmetics, shampoos and conditioners, just to name a few, you will find that it just so happens to be a FORMALDAHYDE releaser! Yep, you read that right. Formaldahyde. The same CHEMICAL they use to embalm dead people! It is a KNOWN cancer causing agent and yet 'they' still use it in BABY WASH!

Our skin is our biggest organ, so therefore we are going to absorb anything into our system that is put on our skin. Ignorance is NOT bliss. It could actually be fatal!

Please be careful what you put on your babies skin. They can't do anything about it, but you can, as their parent, make the necessary changes to protect them.

Call or email me if you have any questions and I will be glad to help you get safer products into your home. You owe it to your kids.

Read this post also.

Thanks for your time.

No comments: