Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Suffer The Little Children


We have some more exciting news in our household today.


After family devotions this morning, Johnny asked Travis if he would like to pray and ask Jesus to save him and he said yes!


Johnny took him back in our room and prayed with him and he was so excited to tell everyone.


This mommy is claiming God's promises and praying that it was sincere.


Rejoice with us!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Sooooo Cool! My boys were extremely excited to hear about this too! Congratulations to all of you.

ruth said...

Praise the Lord! I get chills every time I hear about a new soul accepting Christ. How sweet it must be for you as his mama!

Chris Burkhardt said...

Praise the Lord! I have no idea who you are but I know your sister from college. I snoop around on your blog every now and then. That is great news. My son, Drew, received Christ yesterday, as well. Oh, the faith of a little child.

Christina

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! What a wonderful blessing.

Janelle said...

PRAISE OUR WONDERFUL LORD!!!!! Only you as parents would know true sincerity when you see it. What a tremendous blessing to have two out of three of your kids accept Christ!!!! That totally made my day, as I'm sure it made your week and month!!! =)

Lisa said...

Sweet and wonderful!