But the good news is... when we put tile in our laundry room, we are going to do all three bathrooms too!! Yee Haw!!
Lowe's, watch out, here we come!!
Cheyenne's birthday is next month and I promised her that I would paint her room for her, so I will be busy with that. Plus I am planning on painting my own room soon too. I'll try to remember the before pictures and then post what the changes look like. I've got my work cut out for me!!
2 comments:
I gasped when I saw the linoleum, the said, "Uh oh." It really was a good deal though! Thanks for sharing the pix. Can't wait to see the rest of the progress!
Oh so gorgeous AND functional!!! ALWAYS two great combinations!!!! I gave a yell for joy as well when we got shelving in our laundry/pantry!!! I'm sure the tile will look great in there and you'll NEVER regret paying the extra price! Just remember to take your time and get it right the first time! Can't wait to see the new painting jobs too! You are one busy Momma!
Post a Comment