Tuesday, August 07, 2007

He's Finally Here!!!!

Tyler Austin Martin was born August 7th at 1:30 a.m. He weighed 8lbs. 5oz. and was 21 1/2" long. Amy went into labor at 5:30 last night, and was dilated to 4 cm. at midnight. He was born at home an hour and a half later after three pushes! Mommy and baby are both doing great! Amy is so relieved that it's over. Thank you all for your prayers on their behalf. Enjoy the pix!











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy
He is gorgeous Congratulations!!! I am so glad all went well we have been praying for you both alot lately so glad its over and hes here!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Amy and Johnny-
Congratulations! I have been thinking/praying about you the last 2 days and was just about to email Sherri and ask her if that baby had arrived! Congratulations again! He looks so healthy! What a blessing from God! Welcome to the world, Tyler Austin!
love and prayers,
lise

inside the barricks said...

He is adorable!!! Congrats I glad it went well and I am glad you are done with everything I am sure you are too.
Enjoy the new little man.
Love,
Melisa

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, he is just so precious. :o) I think in the first picture I can see a resemblance to Cheyenne. The other children must be smitten with him!

Congratulations to all!

~Rebecca

Janelle said...

A Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!!! He sure is adorable! Sounds like a fairly uneventful labor, praise the Lord! I'm sure you are relieved to have your little man finally here! Take care these next few weeks and get plenty of rest! Thanks for the wonderful pictures!

ruth said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!