THE BEDROOM!!
edited to add a few more pictures.
edited to add a few more pictures.
(before #1)
(before #2)
AND...................
(AFTER)
drum roll please!!!
as you come in the door, 'Charlie' will greet you...
Mommy and Tyler's corner...

(another BEFORE)
I don't have a picture of the whole chair and what it used to look like, but here's the ottoman.
Can we say UGLY!!?
(another BEFORE)
I don't have a picture of the whole chair and what it used to look like, but here's the ottoman.
Can we say UGLY!!?
The re-covered chair:
side 1 - leather
side 2 - denim
chair with new throw pillow
close-up of throw pillow
Travis' corner
Pillow Sham
pillow sham with throw pillow
valance
curtains with new tiebacks (too much light coming in the window)
AND...
the inspiration...
9 comments:
So cute! Great job!!
Looks adorable good job Amy
You did a wonderful job!! I love the cushions on the glider. Did you make them? And, Charlie, is just adorable! Savannah would just love him. ::thumbsup::
BTW, we may be heading down your way in the fall sometime (this is not definete) to see my relatives. We'll have to see if it's possible to stop by or get together somewhere. It wouldn't be until Sept. or Oct. I have a feeling Savannah & Cheyenne would really get along!
~Rebecca
Thank you ladies. I had alot of fun with this project.
Rebecca,
I did re-cover the chair. It is now my favorite place to sit!
My sister and her whole family are planning on coming here for Labor Day. If at all possible you all should try for the same time!!! That would be so much fun! You should call her and see for sure what they're doing. It would be great to get together anytime though. We love company!
So cute!!!
Wow! You did a wonderful job! I'm just wondering, where's the cow print? It would go so well with the inspiration! =) Who painted "Charlie"? I bet Travis likes it too! Maybe you'll inspire me to actually do something with Aaron's room, maybe!
The throw pillows are just adorable and the vallence is stunning! It makes such a big statement in the room! Wonderful job! I'm sure you'll be enjoying your hard work as you sit in your comfy rocker!
Amy,
How are you!!doing? We love the room now let us know how you are doing not much longer left is there give us a little update on you kiddo
Hey Beautiful JOB!
When can you come help me at my house? Next week oh wait your probably having a baby that week maybe the next. :) Been praying for you not much longer.
Melisa
Post a Comment