Come, sit at our table and enjoy some of our crazy antics as
we try to figure out this life with 6 kids on a small farm.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
8 months...or so
I like this one best:
But this one is probably more realistic:
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amy your not huge good grief girl I should send you my pix of me right before I had the twins thankfully 5 weeks ahead of schedule!!! You look like a tooth pick!!! Take care and you look absolutely beautiful
4 comments:
Amy your not huge good grief girl I should send you my pix of me right before I had the twins thankfully 5 weeks ahead of schedule!!! You look like a tooth pick!!! Take care and you look absolutely beautiful
You really are too hard on yourself. You look beautiful!!! Thanks for the updated pictures!
By the way, how is the poetry writing going? =) He! He!
You look great!!! Love the tan! Not too much longer and you'll be able to meet your sweet new little baby! :O)
~Rebecca
It's all baby. BTW..where is your head? How do I know that is really you? LOL
Post a Comment