Monday, July 02, 2007

Pure Unabashed Romance

Whoever said men aren't romantic, has never met my husband!!

Now, granted, I don't get flowers too often, which makes getting them an even bigger treat, and he's never written me any nice love letters, but still, he's a romantic at heart.

Take this for instance:

The other night we were just sitting around and he started composing some poetry for me!! Yep, I said POETRY!!! If you know Johnny, you're thinking, "There's NO WAY he composed poetry!! NO WAY!!" But wait! Here's a sample...


I'm just a man
Who acts like a nut.
But I've got a wife
With a really nice ___!
OR there's this one:
My wife has great legs
They're shaped like tubes ??
And she also has
Some really big ___!
And that is exactly how he said them too. I guess he was wanting me to help out a little. Or maybe he was just trying to add a little mystery to the romance!
Now, if THAT isn't romantic, I don't know what is!!
He also told me that he didn't think I would post this, so I figured I better. You know, for posterity!!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

That is too funny! He's one in a million. Oh yeah, and what's with the "tubes"? ROFLOL!!

Anonymous said...

Okay! So we fill in the blanks with gut and cubes??? What's romantic about that? Just kidding. BTW You get flowers quite often! And if you'd learn to like chocolate you'd get that even more often!

Janelle said...

That is quite hilarious! Sounds like a typical guy! At least he's showing his creative side and writing poetry! Maybe you should try to write some about him! ;)

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. WORD. Too funny! Sounds like he'd get along great with Tim! :O)

~Rebecca