Saturday, May 12, 2007

SURPRISE!!

Well, I was wanting to wait until I could buy or use a scanner to get some pictures put up here, but I just CAN'T!

We went in to the doctor yesterday for another ultrasound and a basic check-up and FINALLY found out, for sure, what we're having!!

I will start by telling you all that I married into a family of 9 boys and 4 girls. (I, of course, got the cream of the crop!!) Of those 13 kids, so far, there are 10 boys and 11 girls. Making 21 grandkids for my in-laws! My husband's dad grew up in a family of 7 boys and 8 girls, and his mom was one of 6 girls with 5 brothers.

I, on the other hand, had one sister. My dad had 1 half brother and 2 sisters and my mom had 2 brothers.

Now, my sister has 4 boys and 1 girl and I have 1 girl and 1 boy.

Bringing the score to: 39 boys - 35 girls

Now that you are thoroughly confused, I think I'll wait till I can post some pictures and give you all a little time to contemplate WHAT IT IS!! HEE HEE (wicked laugh!)

3 comments:

Sherri said...

If I didn't already know the answer, I would not be very happy with your right now. :) Congratulations you guys! I could say more, but I don't want to give it away. :D

Janelle said...

You truly are CRUEL!!!!

inside the barricks said...

Well you both are not very nice I agree with Nell CRUEL!!!