Have you ever been on the phone and still tried to get some housework done? Well, that was my problem the other day. I was on the phone with an old friend and decided it would be the perfect opportunity to do some ironing. Now when you think about it, most people probably wouldn't have chosen THAT particular chore to do while on the phone, cause everybody knows you need BOTH hands to iron. Of course, that didn't stop me. I just propped my phone on my left shoulder and ironed away........ for about one and a half hours!! I felt my neck getting stiff, but just occasionally rested to straighten it. After the phone conversation was over I felt somewhat stiff, but thought maybe if I could get my wonderful husband :) to rub it for me, it would be all better. It didn't progress into anything too terrible until I had to sleep the next night without a pillow, due to inadequate furnishings at a "cabin" we went to. Boy did I pay for it this morning, FIVE days later!!!! I woke up when Johnny set the alarm to get up to go hunting and COULDN'T MOVE!!! Every way I tried to turn, hurt like the dickens!! I was literally STUCK in one position. Talk about panic!! Johnny did his best to make me comfortable and once I got propped up on some pillows (4 to be exact) I was able to rest some more.
Now as I'm sitting here typing, I can feel a warm sensation in my right arm, and my neck still hurts. Johnny thinks I should go to the chiropractor, but I'm a little 'trepidatious'! LOL I think if I just wait it out...... like I've been doing for the past 5 days :P, it will get better! MAYBE! Prayerfully!!
The moral of the story? Use the crazy speaker phone!!!! LOL
5 comments:
That's hilarious, but not. :~) Hope you feel better really soon. Before this weekend!
It IS kind of funny, considering this is not the FIRST time this has happened!! LOL Same cause, similar problem!! HMMM Makes you wonder about my inteligence huh. Oh well, such is life!! LOL
intelligence is spelt with two l's!! NOW you can REALLY wonder at it!!!
and it's spelled not "spelt". LOL Yet another reason! ROFLOL
Well, :b anyways!!! LOL
Post a Comment