Well, it's that time of year again.
Time for the...
I debated on whether or not to participate this year because I have nothing new and the decorations I do have are very sparse. But here I am... #890 in the tour!
Welcome to my home.

Come on in and join us for some milk and cookies.
Here we have Santa's little helper and Jack Frost. They will entertain you during your visit. They're so cute, you could just eat 'em up! oh, sshhh, don't let them hear you say that.
Rudolph has also shown up, pulling Santa's sleigh.
Hop on board one of our trains and it will take you on the tour through the rest of our house.
Have a seat at our table and let's chat while we see how some of these goodies taste.
My piano is pretty much the only piece of furniture that I have, right now, to decorate. It houses my nativity and a few other odds and ends.
And let me take a moment to say that THIS is the real reason for this season! Let's not forget that without Christ there would be no Christmas!

Here is our Christmas tree. And I promise you that our kids have more than four presents. I just haven't taken the time to get them all wrapped.
Be warned that if you stand too close to our tree it will reach out and grab you, causing you to trip and fall over the few presents that are out. Not only are they a fire hazard, but they could do some serious damage to a small child who refuses to smileforthecameraalready!!
Thank you for visiting us this Christmas season. Our doorman will see you out.

If you would like to tour more homes, surf on over to BooMama's site. This is really a fun way to entertain guests without really having to clean anything!!
Oh! I almost forgot to show you my outside lights. After living here for four year, we actually bought icicle lights this year.
And one week before Christmas, this is how they look...

Yep, all ten boxes of them... still full.
Oh well, 2009 is another year :)
3 comments:
Very cute and creative. I love it! :)
Love Love Love the icicle lights. That was my favorite part of the tour. LOL
Post a Comment