Tuesday, November 11, 2008

44 ODD Things about me!

1. Do you like blue cheese? um.... nope

2. Have you ever smoked? never tried it and never even had a desire

3. Do you own a gun? (who wants to know?)

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? don't go to the doctor

6. What do you think of hot dogs? if I actually THINK of hot dogs, I think they are disgusting, but if I just make one and eat it then they are pretty good!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Shoes (hands down)

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? orange juice

9. Can you do push ups? absolutely don't mess with me and my big man arms!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring

11. Favorite hobby? sewing

12. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think.... Hey look at that! What a beautiful... Woa! Did you see.... Hey wait! What was the question? Actually, no I don't have A.D.D. I'm just a goofball.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? only ONE? hmmm... I guess that I am too picky about myself

14. Middle name? Marie Hey wait! That's not ODD!

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Why am I doing this? What are my kids playing? Who's cleaning my house right now?

16. Name 3 drinks that you regularly drink? water, milk, water

17. Current worry? am I a good mom

18. Current hate right now? the mess in my house

19. Favorite place to be? with Johnny

20.How will you bring in the new year? sleeping

21. Where would you like to go? Hawaii

22. Name three people who might complete this. Sherri, Amanda, Melisa ???

23. Do you own slippers? nope

24. What shirt are you wearing? tank top

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? never slept on them, but I can imagine that I wouldn't like them.

26. Can you whistle? as loud as the best of them

27. Favorite color? red?? not really sure, but I always say red, cause Johnny likes it LOL

28. Would you be a pirate? nope, I'm not a good thief or murderer. At least I don't think I would be. I've never tried either one.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Sugar pie, honey bunch. You know that I.love.you! I can't help myself! I love you and nobody else! (of course I'm not singing that TO MYSELF!! LOL)

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Cheyenne, Skylar

31. Favorite boy's name? Travis, Tyler

32. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh? the thought of some of the answers I could put in some of these questions.

34. What vehicle do you drive? '02 Suburban that I love to pieces

35. Worst injury you've ever had? concusion from a three wheeler landing on my head

36. Do you love where you live? yeppers

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1 unused one

38. Who is your loudest friend? Kelly, but she's also my sweetest friend!

39. Do you have any pets? three horses, one dog, two cats and two hermit crabs and I think the kids put a caterpillar in with the crabs.

40. Can you balance a spoon on your nose? yep

41. Your favorite book(s)? don't really have a favorite, but I do like to read

42. Do you collect anything? apple stuff

43. Favorite Sports Team? I like the Atlanta Braves and the Indianapolis Colts, but I'll cheer for the Tennessee Titans if I don't like the team they're playing against! LOL

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Haven't thought that far ahead.


And now I tag anyone that actually still reads my boring, blaahhg!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I still read it, but I know I don't count 'cause I'm just your sister. :)

I did it.

xoxoxoxo

Amanda said...

I will be doing it sometime soon. I still read your not-so-boring blog.

ruth said...

It's not boring, and I still read it. :)