Friday, April 11, 2008

MOOOO!!!

To make a little money, Johnny and I have been making fried pies to sell up at the garden center. We usually fry them up on Thursday nights and sell them Friday and Saturday. It's a pretty good money maker and doesn't take much time. Especially with both of us doing it. It makes it alot more fun to do too.

Except...

Johnny branded me last night!


We had (as my dad says) 'a come together' and he just happened to have the spatula, that he uses to take the pies out of the oil, pointed in my direction. I think I said something like, "OWWW!", right in his ear. Oops!

I told him all that we needed to do now is put a hook on one end of it and a cross on the other end and everyone one would know that I'm the prize heifer on the lazy J cattle ranch!

Like THIS!


Oh well. All's well, that ends well, and we should get $70 dollars out of the whole mess!! WOOW HOO!! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, for cryin out loud! Get out the mela gel or melaleuca oil and fix it all up! And......... stay out of Johnny's way.

Love ya,
MOM

Amanda said...

I love your mom's comment! I can hear her saying it too, which makes it all that much funnier!
She's right, you have the quick reference guide. Get on it!

Anonymous said...

ouch! I am a big accident prone person when it comes to hot oil. (Tabor says it is come I move to fast). I feel your pain! At DQ once I stuck my hand in the fryer reaching for a tool I dropped in it. OOPS! Hope you feel better

Sherri said...

When Jordan saw that and heard the story, he said, "Oh, no!" just like mom would! :)

He couldn't figure out the "J" part though. Oh well. That's the second time today that he's been left in the dark. ;) ROFLOL