Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ode to Spring-like Weather

We had some beautiful weather today! When I checked the temperature this afternoon it was 72*. I didn't get to enjoy it in it's entirety, but I did enjoy the fact that my kids were able to play outside ALL day long. I'm hoping that all the fresh air will help them to sleep really well tonight!

Today, was actually the first day in a long time that I haven't had a couple dozen phone calls or any presentations to do. I actually got to clean part of my house today. The rest of the day I spent updating my new laptop. I am mostly caught up on my laundry, but I'm nowhere close to being done with all of my housework. You don't really know what all it entails to have a job and still be able to keep up with the housework, until you are right in the midst of it! I am so enjoying my job though, that I am willing to do what it takes to make it work. I am determined to get enough semblance of order around here soon, that I will be able to keep up with everything.

The kids have been doing really well. It seems that they are getting along alot better recently and playing really well together. (knock on wood!) I am so thankful for that.

Tyler is working on crawling. He 'army crawls' everywhere he wants to go and gets there fast enough that I don't know if I WANT him to crawl anytime soon. He's getting so big. It makes me sad to see how fast he has grown and all the new milestones he's crossing. He's still such a sweet baby, but he definitely has a mind of his own. With the stubbornness of both his mom and his dad, I can see it already rearing it's not so pretty head, but we're trying to stay on top of it. He's definitely giving us a run for our money!

It's been nice to be able to catch up on things here. I hope I haven't bored you all to death with my random boring-ness. Life has been busy, but it hasn't held anything really news worthy and for that I am grateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thou shalt not rub-in warm weather!

JK glad it is nice for you I am very jealous. Enjoy it while it lasts