Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Chey!

Cheyenne turned 6 years old on Tuesday, February 19th. Wow!! Where has the time gone? I can't believe my baby girl is already SIX!! She is such a wonderful helper for Momma, and an excellent big sister to her two brothers!

This was her reaction to a RING her daddy bought for her!
She was awestruck and whispered, "OH! Daddy!!"

This was a gift she got about 2 weeks ago.
We named her Belle.
She has made herself a nice bed in the kids' wagon.
This was SUPPOSED to be a ladybug cake, but even after a WHOLE dropper of food coloring, it only turned out PINK! GRR Oh, and it wasn't edible either. YUCK!
So happy to be SIX!!
Wow!! She has enjoyed getting to learn how to ride a BIG bike.
The other one she has is a little too small for her and this one is just a little too big, but she's doing well with it!
She really wanted to eat at the Mexican restaurant on her birthday, but we forgot to go, so we ended up going the next day. She was very excited about eating a chimichanga and getting to wear the sombrarro while they sang to her! She's funny!

Happy Birthday, Beautiful. Mommy and Daddy love you so, so much!!
p.s. if you have time, scroll down a little and wish Travis a happy b-day too, since his mommy forgot to post his pix!! it's posted Jan. 16th.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear Cheyenne,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!

And many MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRE

Love ya, Sweetie! xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cheyenne! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

P.S. Amy do you give out your families sopapia (butchered spelling) recipe? I would love to learn how to make some.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Amy I had to make mickey mouse's pants red and I knew that I could not get the frosting red. I found in the cake section at Walmart they have a red frosting in a bag. If that helps next time you need to have red.