Come, sit at our table and enjoy some of our crazy antics as we try to figure out this life with 6 kids on a small farm.
THAT is a cute outfit!!! I can never find hats to fit my boys heads :P
Oh my goodness, I could just eat him up he's so cute!!!! He's looking so much like Travis! Those pants are so funny and adorable! Great pictures!!!
What a sweetie pie, Amy. :) He is just adorable. I want to pinch those cute little cheeks---on his face, of course. :)
oh, how cute! Is it weird for me to say that he kinda reminds me of Ben McDonald in that 4th picture?
He is growing up. His face looks so much more mature than when I saw him just a month ago. Make it stop. Please? He is so precious. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
THAT is a cute outfit!!! I can never find hats to fit my boys heads :P
Oh my goodness, I could just eat him up he's so cute!!!! He's looking so much like Travis! Those pants are so funny and adorable! Great pictures!!!
What a sweetie pie, Amy. :) He is just adorable. I want to pinch those cute little cheeks---on his face, of course. :)
oh, how cute! Is it weird for me to say that he kinda reminds me of Ben McDonald in that 4th picture?
He is growing up. His face looks so much more mature than when I saw him just a month ago. Make it stop. Please? He is so precious. What a cutie!
Post a Comment