Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Latest Venture!! Come Aboard!!

If any of you would be interested in making your home a chemical-free, safe haven for you and your childern to live, please email me.

I have just recently signed up with a leading wellness company with a proven 22 year track record and am very pleased with their products. They have anything from Beauty Supplies to Bath and Body supplies to Daily Vitamins (adult's and children's) to Household Cleaners to Pet Care Products, and much more.

I think it is the perfect opportunity to protect our children from the many dangerous chemicals that we don't even realize we are exposing them to in our everyday clean-up, plus add a little supplimentary income to the household.

I am very excited about the products and the opportunities available and I would love it if any of you would like to join me.

For more information, please email me and I'll be glad to get you started on the road to wellness. C'mon, it's gonna be a fun ride!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Count me in. :) Since USANA threw me into the depths of depression, I'm in the market for new vitamins. :) And the cleaning products are cheaper and more convenient than Shaklee but just as good if not better quality. This way I can kill two birds with one stone AND save money. Sounds good to me! :)

Amy Martin said...

Thank you so much for signing up. I know you'll like the products. I think Josh will too.

I'm praying for your kids!! Hugs and Kisses to them all!!