Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Come Shopping With Me

Last week went by really fast. I ended up having to ride with Johnny on Wednesday to help him deliver a ship to Chattanooga, so school was off for the day. We actually only ended up doing school Monday and Tuesday, because I HAD to get my house cleaned on Thursday.

I had so much fun shopping on Friday. I had left Cheyenne with her Aunt Marty, and she did some school there, and Travis went with Johnny for the day. So it was just Tyler, Marlene and Me. And may I say, Tyler was the best behaved baby ever!! He didn't fuss even one time all day long. We started at 9:30 and went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, did some of our shopping there and then went to the Verizon store to pick up a new phone for me. After that it was a stop at Target. Marlene was wanting to get a gift for our Christmas party and I needed to get the kids some things. Then I ran out of money and had to go find Johnny to replenish my wallet!

A new mall has just opened up in the last few months, so we decided to visit it again. Marlene was looking for a gift for Lester and I wanted to go to Carter's to get the baby some clothes. I was so excited when I walked out of there. I bought over $100 worth of stuff and only paid $40. That weekend only they were having an extra 25% off, plus I had 2 different coupons for $10 off my purchase. The next stop was the main mall. We stopped for lunch at the food court and then went shopping for ourselves. I found a really cute shirt (in black) at Goody's and then a sweater coat (in red) at Sears. I was happy with my finds. After a few more stops (Lifeway Christian Store and Old Navy), we met up with the guys and went to Red Lobster for supper. It was scrumptious!!!

All in all it was a wonderful day.

Saturday was spent getting my house ready for all the company. I had to make chili and chip dip, but everybody else brought the rest. We had alot of fun. The weather was perfect for the hayride. Although, Johnny and I had to drive the truck so we didn't get to participate in the fun.

Sunday, everyone was tired so we came home after church and all took a nap.

Now we have this week to get through. No plans so far that I know of. Hopefully we'll get all done with our schoolwork and won't get behind. We have plans to take all of January off, so we need to stick with it now.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings.

Have a wonderful week. Christmas is just 14 days away!!!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

That shirt and sweater are beautiful and so "you"! :) And I am in love with the pictures on your side bar. He is just too cute for words!

Janelle said...

Sounds like such an awesome shopping trip! I think the shirt and sweater jacket are so cute too!!! AND that ship looks so cool and so much fun!!! I think Aaron would LOVE playing on that! Wish we lived closer together and then you could go shopping with me!!! =) Glad you had such a fun day!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of Tyler. I forget that you have a third when I read that you took Tyler shopping for a slilght moment I thought who is Tyler :) Sorry
Any way I wanted to give you a thank you needed long ago. I tried your Monte Cristo recipe. I loved it. I have seen them on menus but have never tried them I tried yours and I think it is my neew favorite food, so thanks for sharing.
Melisa