I've seen that one before but it makes me laugh every time! That lesson is so very true though. Every time I start to get down and feel sorry for myself I hear of someone else in a MUCH worse situation and I thank the Lord for His many blessings He bestows upon me! Thanks for the great reminder, and laugh!!!!
6 comments:
AHHHHHH ha ha ha hahaha haaaaaaaaaaa! It could ALWAYS be worse, huh?
LOL That just cracks me up! Oops! No punt intended. Have a great day.
Love it!
good one
LOL
I've seen that one before but it makes me laugh every time! That lesson is so very true though. Every time I start to get down and feel sorry for myself I hear of someone else in a MUCH worse situation and I thank the Lord for His many blessings He bestows upon me! Thanks for the great reminder, and laugh!!!!
Post a Comment