I've been playing around with a new program I got with my new printer/scanner/copier/fax machine, and I thought I'd share. You can scroll down my blog some to see the original picture, since I changed it permanently, as I haven't figured out how to duplicate them yet.
6 comments:
This is georgous. What program do you have that does this? I love it.
It is called PhotoImpression 5 and it came with my printer. I have had so much fun with it. Thanks for commenting.
Hi Amy! I always love playing around with photo editing software, too. It's neat to see all the different ways to change a picture.
About duplicating...usually you can right click on your mouse and hit copy, then paste it as a new image. Maybe that will work then you'll have the originals along with the edited photos.
I love that picture...so sweet!
~Rebecca
Rebecca,
Thank you so much for the info. I will be sure to try that next time. Thanks again.
Oh, and by the way, Rebecca, I have tried and tried to comment on your blog but for some reason it won't publish it. Just so you know, I'm trying!
That's weird, Amy. I'm sorry, I didn't know that was happening. I looked into the problem and found out for some reason the spam blocker on my blog though you were spam!! Oops. So I "un-spammed" you last comment on my sandwich post but any other comment is lost into outerspace because apparently it cleans everything out after 15 days. Hopefully, now the spam blocker knows you're one of the good guys! :)
~Rebecca
Post a Comment