Friday, July 20, 2007

Tyler's Closet

Johnny took yesterday off to help me order Cheyenne's books for 1st grade, but come to find out there was no book sale yesterday. It's not till NEXT Thursday!


And not being one to just sit around, he HAD to be doing something. I was all game for that!! I have a list as long as my arm of things to do BEFORE this baby gets here. Which seems like it will NEVER happen!


One of our projects was to get the closet done so that I can get his clothes that I have put away. It is such a relief to have that done. Tomorrow we will start painting the boys' room and hopefully I'll get some sewing done on the crib bedding.


Johnny built the boxes and shelves and hung the dowel rods for me. He's so handy, I think I may just keep him around for a little while longer! =}

Here's a picture of the closet.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Very cute and great idea. Why didn't you tell me to do that with Isaac's stuff?? :)

Janelle said...

What a GREAT looking closet!!! Looks VERY roomy and organized. Hopefully it will stay that way! Job well done!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I was looking at your ticker and man oh man girl you have less than a month to go how exciting... The closet looks great. Cant wait to see the rest of the pix take care

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...This is giving me some ideas for Savannah's closet! I love the bins and how you've labeled them. Soooo organized!

Not much longer now.... :o)

~Rebecca