WOW, what a beautiful little girl, who looks like she's growing up WAY too fast I'm sure! Her hair looks gorgeous and she'd make a gunny sack look good! Better start looking for that BIG stick to keep those boys away!!!
Cheyenne, you look beautiful, Sweetie! And you're growing up way too fast! Hugs and Kisses from Auntie Sherri!!!
Amy,
Did you perm it, or braid it? Please share. I can't get Alia's hair to do that. I have to use detangler so if I braid her hair when it's damp, I think the detangler keeps it from crimping. Very pretty.
I bought some Hot Sticks at Wal-Mart. This is the second time we've tried them and it worked. When you've curled it you have to just run your fingers through it to seperate it cause if you pick it out it gets fuzzy. Have fun!
5 comments:
WOW, what a beautiful little girl, who looks like she's growing up WAY too fast I'm sure! Her hair looks gorgeous and she'd make a gunny sack look good! Better start looking for that BIG stick to keep those boys away!!!
Cheyenne, you look beautiful, Sweetie! And you're growing up way too fast! Hugs and Kisses from Auntie Sherri!!!
Amy,
Did you perm it, or braid it? Please share. I can't get Alia's hair to do that. I have to use detangler so if I braid her hair when it's damp, I think the detangler keeps it from crimping. Very pretty.
I bought some Hot Sticks at Wal-Mart. This is the second time we've tried them and it worked. When you've curled it you have to just run your fingers through it to seperate it cause if you pick it out it gets fuzzy. Have fun!
What a pretty girl you have on your hands! I'm trying hard not to be jealous of her hair! *heehee* {{running off to buy some magic hot sticks}}
~Rebecca
she is beautiful,just like her mommy. You look great in the previous post, just a few more weeks left yeah!!
stay strong!
Post a Comment