Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I had THE BEST MOTHER'S DAY!
My sweet hunk of a hubby brought home flowers for me on Saturday night, because that's what Cheyenne wanted to get me. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. See....
I woke up Sunday morning to "Happy Mother's Day, Honey!" AWW! Thanks. And then the kids brought me my gift from Daddy and wrote in their cards and brought them to me. Here's what
he got me.
Not the best picture, but you get the idea.
And THEN, after church they took me to lunch at O'Charley's and then we went to Wal-Mart ('cause no special day would be complete without a trip to Walley World!). Johnny thought it would be nice to come home and relax by the pool, while the kids swam for a little while. The only thing is, we don't have anything to relax ON beside the pool. Hence WAL-MART.
Problem solved:
The. Most. Comfortable. Lounge. Chairs. Evir! And easy for a pregnant lady to get in and out of! LOVE 'EM!! All in all, it was a lovely day, thanks to my sweet, sweet husband who would do anything for me!
To Johnny, Cheyenne, Travis, and baby Tyler: I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!!
4 comments:
Spoiled Rotten! Rotten! Absolutely Rotten! And that's ONE of Johnny's best traits - spoiling YOU ROTTEN!
HEY, that's what I was gonna say! The only thing I got for Mother's Day was a single rose....that Jordan got at Jr. Church to give to me. Oh, and they handed out free stationary to mom's for the adult service. Josh claims that the automatic underground sprinklers he's putting in is for me for Mother's Day, but really, who does he think he's kidding? :) I didn't even get a break from cooking. (Lest any of you reading this think I'm having a pity party, let me reassure you that these "special" days aren't a big deal to me. I should add that to my "weird" meme!)
OH I know what else I got for Mother's Day~~~~~~~ puked on~~~~~~by somebody else's kid.
WOW, what a Mother's Day you had!!!! Those chairs do look incredibly comfortable! I didn't know you had a pool. That's awesome! I sometimes wish I had one to do water arobics in, and just play around in when it's REALLY hot. Oh well. Glad you had such a nice Mother's Day!
Post a Comment