Just a quick note to let you all know that Amy is doing better. She was able to get up this morning and eat a real meal. The last few weeks she's been living on chicken noodle soup, cream of wheat, and ice chips. She's only lost an additional four pounds since my mom went down to help. Everyone else is doing fine. Thanks for all the prayers. Keep it up. She still has a long way to go. ~Sherri~
4 comments:
I am so glad to hear she is doing a little better were praying for her and the family to its hard on the little ones to when mommy is down.
So glad Amy is feeling better! Hopefully this time she will be able to keep food down and maybe even be able to do some things and actually enjoy pregnancy for once! Still praying!
Hi Amy - it is Mrs. McDonald from Cody, Wy. I have been reading your blog and you are in my prayers. So glad to read that you are doing better. Just wanted to say "Hi" to you and all of your family. Looking forward to seeing this new little one.
Love,
Mrs. Mac
Mrs. Mac.,
WELCOME!!!! and thank you so much for commenting!! It's so nice to hear from you! I hope all is going well for you and your family. I saw that Kim got married and was SO happy for her. Tell everyone I said HI!! Come back often.
Post a Comment