Monday, December 11, 2006

Many thanks!




I want to thank everyone who made my Birthday so wonderful!!! I am on my way to the NEW ME!! LOL

First of all I would like to thank my wonderful husband for being so sweet. He got up with the kids and wrapped my present for me and then offered to make me breakfast in bed!! After we were all up and ready to go, he took me to lunch and then we shopped the rest of the evening! We had a really good time. My shopping experience wouldn't have been successful at all without the generous gifts of my parents, and Marlene. Thank you all very much for the money and gift cards. And last but definitely NOT LEAST, I would like to thank my big sister for the gift she got me!! She bought me a subscription to missussmartypants.com and NOW for the first time ever, I know what kind of clothes to buy that suit my body structure!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Thank you also to Lester and Marlene for watching my kids for the evening and overnight for me!! You guys are the best!

All in all it was a very good day!!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

You look absolutely gorgeous, and I'm so glad you liked the gift. There's nothing like getting the gift of shopping for your birthday is there? LOL. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my birthday I didn't go shopping but my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law all went together and got me a whole new look. head to toe it was nice because it was something that I loved but never would have bought for myself. you look very beautiful Happy Birthday!
Love, Melisa