Our family has grown by 8 feet this week!! Johnny's sister and her husband have taken a trip to California to go to a wedding and they asked us if we would be willing to watch their kids. So far things have been going well. Johnny has been taking the two boys (12 & 10) with him to work, and I have kept the two girls (8 & 6) plus my two (4 & 2) with me here at home. Johnny has been such a big help. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't. He is always happy to help out wherever he can and he even told me to go soak in the bath for an hour or so last night, while he took care of everything!! What a sweetie.
So, if any of you out there think about us, please pray that the kids will all continue to get along, cause that really makes it alot easier on me!
No comments:
Post a Comment