Come, sit at our table and enjoy some of our crazy antics as
we try to figure out this life with 6 kids on a small farm.
Monday, November 06, 2006
A Star Is Born!
This was the Little Miss Coffee County contest that we had at the fair in our town on September 18th (Happy Anniversary Grammie and Poppa). Cheyenne had a great time.
How sweet! I can't wait till you get a scanner and get some baby pix of her in there. And I agree with Niki's comment below! It's time for another one!
3 comments:
That's MY girl!! Absolutely gorgeous and worried about her empty tummy!!
MOM
How sweet! I can't wait till you get a scanner and get some baby pix of her in there. And I agree with Niki's comment below! It's time for another one!
I am hoping to get one soon ( a scanner, not a baby!), but we'll have to see. I have a TON of pictures of her!
Post a Comment