We headed out to try voting one more time (which was successful) and then to take Cheyenne to piano lessons. When she got done with that we made a trip to Lowe's. Since we bought our house, I have loved going to stores like that. We got home around 5:30 and started in. Here are a few 'before' and 'after' pictures for you. (I just about forgot the 'before' pictures again!)
These first pictures make the yellow look too bright. It's actually more the color of the one with the border.
Before

After
Before

After
Before

After
Close up of the wallpaper border



5 comments:
How adorable!!!! It sure didn't seem to take you very long at all!
Makes me really anxious to get mine done. But I think I want to get out of debt worse. LOL Now you can enjoy doing your laundry even more!
It only took us TEN hours!!! LOL We didn't get to bed until this morning at 3:00!!!! Talk about CRAZY!!
You guys did a great job!!! You have some really great taste! Those look like really nice washer and dryers! What kind are they? I'm with Sherri - it will probably make laundry at least a little more enjoyable!!! Maybe you could come over to our house and do ours too?!!!! =) That would be great! We've been meaning to tile our laundry room floor, but have come up with all the excuses in the book, therefore it isn't done yet. Keep up the good work!!! You're inspiring!
I love it! The whole room looks professionally done. I also like the color/style of your washer and dryer. *high five*
Thanks for all the comments!! *SMILES*
Janelle, the washer and dryer are Kenmore Elite HE4T. I really like them so far. I've had the washer for about a year. We were going to put tile on the floor too, but figured we didn't have enough time (since he just had the one day off) and then we found the vinyl flooring that had the same basic look as the tile we had picked. And the vinyl was on sale for..... get this...... $10.11!!!! How's that for saving about $200.00? We were pretty pleased, and for $10, we can always replace it if we decide we don't like it!
Call me when you're ready to do your's and we'll head down!! LOL
Post a Comment