My brother-in-law and his wife helped me with it as a surprise for Johnny. I can't wait till he sees it.
This is my favorite corner. And yes, the phone really does work!

This table was a Mother's Day gift!! I think he loves me!!! ;)

This table was a Mother's Day gift!! I think he loves me!!! ;)
Still looking for something to fill this space. Maybe a buffet to match my table? I'll have to talk to Johnny about that one. :) Christmas and Birthday are just around the corner.;}
I love my big kitchen. God is so good!



9 comments:
Wow, Johnny is going to be so surprised! It looks absolutely gorgeous especially with the hardwood floors. You are so gifted when it comes to redecorating and stuff. Come do some more with my house! :D
Why don't you post pix of what I DID do to your kitchen and the nursery? I think that would make a really good post!! LOL An 'all about amy and what a great sister she is' post!! Just kidding!
Good idea!
what all did you do?
it does look beautiful
Here's a list of what we did:
1. new paint (before it was all just an off white color)
2. chair rail
3. crown moulding
4. painted bench
5. painted spice racks
I doesn't seem like a very long list, but I sure felt like we were NEVER going to get done. Painting with dark paint is a pain in the neck.
Amy, it looks great! I used a similar red color in our dining room. I was advised that priming with a gray/blue base primer was the best. It really helped the red to "pop" and we only needed 2 coats.
Josh actaully looked at the pictures last night and he really liked it too! He said, "They have a really nice house, don't they." LOL And then he asked me if I liked your floors. I think he's getting ideas. : )
I've had two people already tell me that the pictures don't do it justice!
Post a Comment